The Bunkhouse has four bedrooms, sleeps 14 and the beds are all singles or bunk beds.
- Bedroom 1 sleeps two – downstairs, in a bunk bed
- Bedroom 2 sleeps three – upstairs, in a bunk bed and a single bed
- Bedroom 3 sleeps two – upstairs in a bunk bed
- Bedroom 4 sleeps five – upstairs in single beds.
- Living room sleeps two – downstairs in two single chair beds, which are very comfortable with slatted bases that don’t feel as if they will spring up and wrap around you like the old Z beds used to!
- There are three bathrooms (two downstairs and one upstairs) each with a wash hand basin, toilet and shower.
Outside there is ample parking, and a patio area which is perfect for barbecues. We also provide a separate drying room, a lock up for the storage of any outdoor equipment, and a nearby outside tap for washing your gear.
Please note that there are details of everything you need to bring with you for your stay on the Book The Bunkhouse page.
Charges (per night per property)
Sole Occupancy: from £220 per night
Midweek: from £200 per night
Weekly Sole Occupancy: from £1,330 per week
Please contact us for rates of groups of up to 17, 20 and 26 people over the two properties.
Stag and Hen weekends accepted but require a bond when booking and have to occupy both properties.
Shared Occupancy (Midweek only): £20 per night
New Year (4 nights minimum): £250 per night
CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK THE BUNKHOUSE
Provisional bookings by phone or email, and confirmed by 30% deposit.